Monday, August 21, 2006

RSS feeds of science news sites

As mentioned in the previous post,

[Graphic: RSS (file format), Wikipedia]

here are RSS feeds of science news sites that I have migrated from Pluck to FeedReader:

ABC Sci-Tech
ABC Science
ABC USA
Arts & Letters Daily
Australian
BBC
Boston Globe
CBC
CBS
CNews
CNN
CSM
Discovery
EurekAlert!
FOXNews
Google
Guardian
Independent
IOL
LA Times
LiveScience
MSNBC
National Geographic
Nature
Newswise
NY Times
Reuters
ScienceDaily
ScienceNOW
Scientific American
Seattle P-I
SPACE.com
Telegraph
USA Today
Yahoo!

This is not wholly altruistic as I had been meaning to save my science news RSS feeds somewhere, because I knew if Pluck was down (which it still is), I would have to find the feeds again (which I have had to do).

The above may not always be the literal names of the site, as I have shortened and modified some of them. In particular, "ABC USA" is to distinguish the American Broadcasting Company's site from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's two sites.

Stephen E. Jones, BSc (Biol).
`Evolution Quotes Book'