Sunday, July 23, 2006

CED is one year old!

As of 15 July, CED was one year old!

I thought it was 22 July, but that was the day I closed down my Yahoo list (also called CED), but I had forgotten I had started this blog CED a week earlier.

CED's Site Meter report received today, shows: 1) a total of 21,244 visits for the year (although it is probably for ~11 months as I did not start Site Meter until August, from memory) at an average of 81 visits a day; and 2) 36,947 page views at an average of 133 per day:


CreationEvolutionDesign
(sm1CEDblog)

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total ....................... 21,244
Average per Day ................. 81
Average Visit Length .......... 1:57
This Week ...................... 568

Page Views

Total ....................... 36,947
Average per Day ................ 133
Average per Visit .............. 1.6
This Week ...................... 932

While presumably nowhere near the visits of the `big boys' this has far exceeded my expectations.

It will be interesting to see if these averages have increased or decreased in a year's time, on or about 15 July 2007.

Stephen E. Jones, BSc (Biol).
`Evolution Quotes Book'

No comments: